FINPRO TRADE MISSION, 27TH APRIL 2017, MAYFAIR HOTEL, NAIROBI, KENYA
by KITOS ADMINISTRATOR | April 20, 2017
Finpro, Finland Government Export and Investment Promotion Agency, has a growth program called, Connectivity from Finland that aims to promote trade between Finnish and Kenyan based companies in the ICT sector.
As part of the program, Finpro is hosting a Trade Mission in Nairobi on to bring Finnish SME’s in the ICT sector to Kenya, where they will meet with suitable Kenyan counterparts. The meeting will take place at Mayfair Hotel, Nairobi from 9am-12noon.
The agenda for the meeting will be as follows:
- Finnish companies’ presentation: This will give the Finnish companies an opportunity to give an overview about their companies and also explain the kind of partnerships they are looking forward to have with Kenyan companies.
- Networking session: One-on-one meetings with between the Kenyan companies and Finnish companies.
Finpro in partnership with KITOS, aims to use this Trade Mission, to assist Finnish companies to establish local partnerships that are important to sustaining business development activities in Kenya over a period of time. The partnership can take different forms, based on the requirements of the company. Some options are:
- Individual Consultants representing the company
- Company Reseller/ Distribution arrangements
- System Integration arrangements
- Local JV partnerships and more.
Kindly visit Finnish Companies to view the profile of the Finnish companies that will be present.